Decorative Cake competition (Sunday 26th August)
Bake any chosen cake, with any design, that you feel could wow our judges. The cake must be limited to one tier.
1. Originality and creativity of design
2. Overall visual impact
3. Number of skills used and level and difficulty
4. Overall taste of the cake
How to enter the Competition
1. Entries must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org soon as possible and not later than Friday 3rd August 2018.
(Please send us example images of work and a bit about you and your love for baking)
2. The chosen 8 people for the day will receive entry to The Big Bake for themselves +2 other
3. Shortlisted competitors must bring their bakes to the event no later than 12pm on the day – cakes can then be retrieved at 4pm-5pm. Any cakes left after 5pm on any given day will be disposed of by the Event Organisers.
4. Any level of baking ability can enter the competition.
Since entries will be judged on artistic, creative, skills or other subjective criteria, The Big Bake reserves the right to set or amend the criteria used to judge entries
The winner will be announced at 4pm on the day in the Kitchen Demonstration area.