Grillisimo took part in their first ever event on the May Day bank holiday back in 2015, which went really well, having great feedback on their produce and in particular their gluten free sausages and buns.
In 2016, they are bringing more new food to their menu for all food and drink festival goers to try. Penne Pasta with meatballs in tomato sauce, 8oz fresh gourmet steak burgers and racks of pork ribs in a BBQ sauce, which to us all sound fantastic!
It is safe to say the guys at Grillisimo know exactly what they are doing! Currently owning Luigi’s restaurant in Arnold, Nottingham, which has been open for 30 years and has always received positive feedback.
Since their first show back in 2015, they have partaken in 5 more local food events, once again being commended on their offerings to the public.
Take a look below and see exactly what Grillisimo will be serving up over the May Day bank holiday weekend at Prestwold Hall (30th April – 2nd May):
· To serve BBQ jumbo sausages (8 to 10-inch-long) from around Europe
· English: lightly seasoned 100% pork from local butchers in Nottingham)
· Italian: from the same butchers but I make and supply the Italian seasoning which is fennel, garlic, Italian herbs with a touch of chili,
· German: from a deli in London smoked with garlic.
· Spanish from same deli in London smoked with chili and paprika.
· Gluten free 100% pork in natural casings.
· Garlic bread.
· Italian meat balls in a rich tomato sauce served with penne pasta.
· 8oz fresh gourmet steak burgers.
· Rack of pork ribs in a bbq suace.
If this is to your fancy, then make sure you check the Grillisimo stand out at The Great Food and Drink Festival.